Click on the links below to view our documents and policies*.
- Acceptable Use of Technology Policy
- Assessment, Recording & Reporting Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Attendance – holidays in term time
- Autism Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Equality Policy
- Homework Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Sensory Policy
- Sex Education and Relationships Policy
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy
- Social & Emotional Understanding Policy
- Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) Policy
- Young Carers Policy
Please contact the school if you require a paper copy of any of the above policies.
The Department for Education (DfE) has published guidance for schools regarding searching, screening, and confiscation. Please find a link to the document here. The DfE has also published a document outlining schools’ responsibilities regarding use of reasonable force. Please find a link to the document here.
* Please note: These documents are provided in industry-standard portable document format (PDF). If your device does not automatically open the file, please download a free PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.