Your Pastoral Team, Michelle and Ronnie are here to support you so that you enjoy attending and achieving at Childwall Abbey School.
We want you to feel safe and happy and to know that you can always ask for help or advice.
We help young people in lots of different ways, including:
- Helping to build confidence.
- Talking to parents on your behalf or supporting you to tell them how you feel.
- Helping you to get into school regularly and on time.
- Supporting you if you need help in a particular class.
- Offering a quiet place where you can come and sort out any problems you might be having.
At Childwall Abbey School, we all work together to help each other. Your Pastoral Team work closely with your teachers, parents/carers and the staff in ARC 1 AND 2 to make sure everyone is supported and no one is left out.